Chinese Valentine’s Day Retail Campaign Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Persons”). Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Conditions of Entry:
Entry in to the Chinese Valentine’s Day Retail Campaign promotion requires an Eligible Person to book and pay for any Air New Zealand marketed and operated flights ticket from New Zealand through (a) the Air New Zealand website, (b) the Air New Zealand contact centre or (c) a travel agent during the Promotional Period and include the relevant promotional code (QIXI) associated with the prize of your choice. Grabaseat (F Class) fares are not included within this promotion.
- There is a limit of one entry per booking. Cancelled bookings will be ineligible for entry into the promotion.
- Promotion commences 00:01 1 August 2019 and closes 23:59 7 August 2019 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- The winners will be randomly drawn from one prize pool per prize on 14 August 2019. Attempts will be made to notify the winner by phone or email at the contact telephone number or email address provided at the time of the promotion entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to 21 August 2019, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The winners will receive one of the following prizes, depending on the order in which their names are drawn:
a) The first valid entry drawn will win 100 Airpoints Dollars, which will be credited into the winner’s Airpoints account. Please note it may take up to 15 working days for these Airpoints Dollars to be reflected in the Airpoints account. The winner will need to be an existing Airpoints member, or will need to sign up for Airpoints to be eligible for the prize.
b) The second and third valid entries drawn will each win one double pass to Hanmer Spring Thermal Pools and Spa. The double pass must be presented to redeem the offer. The tickets can be redeemed at any time that Hanmer Spring Thermal Pools and Spa is open and no advance booking is required.
c) The fourth and fifth valid entry drawn will each win a family pass to Hanmer Spring Thermal Pools and Spa. The family pass must be presented to redeem the offer. The tickets can be redeemed at any time that Hanmer Spring Thermal Pools and Spa is open and no advance booking is required.
d) The sixth valid entry drawn will win a Dark Sky Experience for two, a $100 voucher at the Dark Sky Diner and one-night accommodation for two in the Urban City King Room at BreakFree in Christchurch. The winner may redeem the prizes at the same time or as they see fit. The Dark Sky Experience and the voucher for the Dark Sky Diner cannot be redeemed during New Zealand School Holidays and between 1 December 2019 to 31 March 2020. The one-night accommodation at BreakFree is valid for six months from the date of the prize draw. Bookings are subject to availability and essential.
e) The seventh valid entry drawn will win (1) a Summit Experience at Mount John observatory, (2) one-night accommodation for two in a Premium Executive Room at The George, Christchurch, and (3) high tea for two in 50 Bistro at The George with a glass of Nautilus Cuvee each. Winner and their guest must be over 18 to receive the glass of Nautilus Cuvee. Bookings are subject to availability. The high tea may not be available on certain days so bookings are essential. The Summit Experience cannot be redeemed during New Zealand School Holidays and between 1 December 2019 to 31 March 2020. The accommodation and high tea is valid for 12 months from date of issue. The winner may redeem the prizes at the same time or as they see fit.
f) The eighth valid entry will win one nights’ accommodation for two in Luxe King at Sudima Christchurch. The prize is valid for 6 months and subject to availability.
- The winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically included in the applicable prize description above and that are incurred by the winner or their guest, including, without limitation, meals & drinks not otherwise included in the Prize, alcohol, transport or parking, flights, taxes, spending money, activities, personal expenses; travel and health insurance, and any other incidentals.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, to view visit https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/conditions-of-carriage. Prize travel will not be eligible to accrue Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and cannot be used in conjunction with Air New Zealand’s Airpoints™ Programme or any other carriers’ frequent flyer schemes.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion. Entries into this promotion will be stored only in the Air New Zealand booking database.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Please refer to Air New Zealand’s Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure, retention and storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this promotion is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.