在官网使用promo code：NAP1免费加入会员，即有机会赢取价值100刀的星点奖励积分 (Airpoints Dollars™)。
Competition Terms and Conditions - NZ Promotion
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- Conditions of Entry:
How to Enter:
Entry is only open to participants aged 18 years or over residing in New Zealand at the time of entry who are not current Airpoints members. To enter the promotion, an eligible participant (the “Participant”) must visit airnewzealand.co.nz/airpoints, join the Airpoints Programme using the online form and enter the promotional code NAP1 at the time of joining, during the Promotional Period.
- Participation in the promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Air New Zealand (the “Promoter”) its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences at 12.01 am on 1 March 2020 and closes at 11.59 pm on 31 March 2020 (NZT) (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- The winners of the Promotion will be randomly drawn from on prize pool on 8 April 2020 at 10 am (NZT). Attempts will be made to notify the winner using the contact information provided in the Airpoints account. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to the 15 April 2020 (NZT), then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first five valid entries will each win a prize of 100 Airpoints Dollars. The Airpoints Dollars will be awarded to the winners Airpoints accounts within 15 working days of the winner being notified. All winners must be an Airpoints member at the time the prize is awarded to receive the Airpoints Dollars prize.
- The prize cannot be converted into cash and is not transferable. Airpoints T&Cs apply.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. Please refer to Air New Zealand’s Privacy Statement at https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/privacy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and storage of personal information.
- The Promoter of this competition is Air New Zealand Limited, Private Bag 92007, Auckland, New Zealand.